Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Anniversary Celebration Saturday June 6th 2015. 12pm to 3pm



There is an anniversary coming up! Kids Grow has been servicing Richmond since 2010. I officially took over Kids Grow a year ago; June 6th to be exact. I am inviting all of my customers (and the kiddies) to come and celebrate an important milestone with us. If it wasn’t for you, Kids Grow wouldn’t be a staple in this lovely community.
I fell in love with the kindness, compassion and family values of Hawaiian culture some time ago so it would be perfect for that to be the theme. I will be spreading the Aloha spirit by bringing Hawaii to Lakeside. There will be samples of authentic Hawaiian food*, games for the kids, treats, and a bouncy house.
So come by and bring the Ohana (family) for an awesome time! Aloha

Saturday June 6th 12pm to 3pm.

*food catered by Aloha Café (10811 Hull Street, Midlothian VA )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment